4 2 2
This well-established family home, tightly held for nearly twenty years, is located in a prime position just a short walk to local parks / playgrounds, childcare, shopping centre, and schools; and only a five-minute drive to stunning Currimundi Lake and beach.
Across a single level, the home comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, central kitchen, covered alfresco patio overlooking sundrenched lagoon-style inground pool with timber decking, separate laundry, and double lock-up garage plus double carport, on a 650m2 block with a child / pet friendly fenced backyard.
Circa 1992, the home is a little dated inside and could do with some modernising and refreshing, but is very comfortable and liveable 'as is,' and certainly 'rent ready.' Existing features include attractive bay window in lounge to invite in morning sunshine, ceiling fan / light combos throughout, security screens, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, built-in robes in all bedrooms, internal access from lock-up garage, and leafy tropical gardens.
With two living areas, the floor plan facilitates good separation internally, and those weekend BBQs and celebrations can be held outdoors on the covered patio poolside ... Can you smell those steaks? Can you hear the laughter as the kids splash in the pool? Oh, and was that the popping of a champagne cork? Good times all around to cherish and savour!
Located in a sought-after pocket of Currimundi within flat walking distance to so many amenities, including a dog-friendly park where your furry family member can also make new friends; and less than 10 minutes' drive to Caloundra CBD with its extensive suite of amenities, and approximately seven minutes to the Oceanside hospital and health hub at Birtinya - all the essentials are close by.
Purchase today and you can be moved in and well and truly settled during Spring, as the countdown to summer commences.
- Family-friendly home & neighbourhood
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- Outdoor patio overlooking inground pool
- 650m2, covered parking for 4 vehicles
- Established easy-care tropical gardens
- Footsteps to fabulous parks & playgrounds
- Walking distance to schools & childcare
- 10 mins walk to Currimundi Marketplace
- 5 mins drive to Currimundi Lake & beach
- 7 mins drive to hospitals & Caloundra CBD
- Current owners have held since 2003
- Location, lifestyle, and opportunity to shine!